If you’ve decided you want to finance your new or used construction equipment, you’re not alone. Seventy percent of equipment buyers finance theirs. With a minimum down payment and approved credit, you can arrange credit financing with us and get your new asset to work in a few days after picking out your equipment. Plus, you can add in all your parts and accessories, service, and more. You’ll have everything you need, and you only have to make one monthly payment. And because we finance more brands of equipment than anyone else, we understand your special needs. We know that getting the job done is important, so we don’t want to leave you hanging! That’s why we make financing your next piece of equipment as easy as possible.
Talk to Excel Equipment Company about financing your new or used piece of equipment with credit, and get it working for you today.
- Advantages of Financing:
- Tax Deductions: Section 179 of the IRS Code allow a business to depreciate the entire cost of a piece of equipment up to $500,000 in its first year of use, possibly saving you more in taxes than payments made in the first year.
- Cash Disbursement: Keeping cash in your pocket is always better than in someone else’s. Making monthly payments over a set term, frees up your cash for other business expenses or possible business opportunities.
- Financing Partner: by financing, you will be creating a partnership with Excel Equipment and Pinnacle Capital for easier approval on equipment your business will need in the future.
- Stronger Financials: Not only do you have a new asset on your Balance Sheet, but you also have greater liquidity by holding on to your cash, and making payments over time.
- Stronger Business Credit: Making timely payments through your business helps build your business’s credit profile and makes it easier to achieve your financial goals when your business has solid credit.